Collected by TJ Clymer
TJ Clymer′s Wishlist
3000 N Meridian St, Indianapolis, IN 46208, USA
A five-story dinosaur greets you at the mecca of all children’s museums, located just 10 minutes north of downtown Indianapolis. The museum has grown exponentially since my first visit decades ago, and it just keeps getting better. A day at the...
750 N 16th St, St. Louis, MO 63103, USA
The City Museum is a funhouse for young and old, displaying reclaimed articles in a 600,000 sq. ft. former shoe factory. The museum bills itself as an "eclectic mixture of children's playground, funhouse, surrealistic pavilion, and architectural...
8722 3rd Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11209, USA
Kaleidoscope is a big, colorful creative space with wacky decorations and ample art supplies. This is a project of Hallmark Cards, which is located in the same building, so a lot of the supplies are interestingly shaped scraps from greeting card...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked