Collected by Alex
If you're ever visiting Taipei and feel a bit overwhelmed by the city, Yangmingshan National Park will provide an escape from the chaos of urban living. One of eight national parks in Taiwan, Yangmingshan offers visitors and locals alike a welcome...
253, Taiwan, New Taipei City, Shimen District, 下員坑路33之6號
Located in the Guanyinshuan National Scenic Area in New Taipei, Taiwan's Yehlio Geopark showcases an otherworldly landscape that is not to be missed. It is the only place in the world where you can see the geological features present in this park,...
Alley 342, Lane 150, Section 5, Xinyi Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan 110
The base of Elephant Mountain is just a short walk from the base of Taipei 101 and offers one of the most accessible and stunning views of the city—except, perhaps, from the top of the tower itself. The hike up the mountain is steep, but can be...
11656, Taiwan, Taipei City, Wenshan District, 新光路2段32號
Maokong 貓空 is a mountain of sorts, a tourist attraction located in Taipei's Wenshan District. It's popular with visitors due to its stunning views and fields which yield famous tea. The top of Maokong is connected with a gondola station which...
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World