Collected by Tim Carlson
Tim Carlson′s Wishlist
Gaferli Cad. No:16, 50180 Göreme Belediyesi/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
On a walk through the town of Goreme one morning, I went into a rug gallery, Gallery Cappadocia. I hadn't realized I was entering through the back door, but startled these rug makers with my intrusion. This large room was lined with maybe eight...
Müze Cd. No:30, 50180 Göreme Belediyesi/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
Goreme is full of fairy chimneys and caves. In the Nevsehir Province of central Turkey, Goreme is the central village for the region of Cappadocia, used for centuries as a place of refuge and worship. It's lunar landscape and stunning architecture...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter