Tijuana's Most Revolutionary Block
Collected by Jackie Bryant
Once Tijuana’s most infamous drag, Avenida Revolución is now brimming with hip food trucks, design-y boutiques, and the borderlands’ most Instagrammable hotel.
Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
For decades, El Foro Antiguo Palacio Jai Alai was a destination for gamblers betting on jai alai games. Today the 65-year-old building with the iconic red neon sign hosts concerts, stand-up comedy, even shows featuring the beloved children’s...
Av Revolución 930, Zona Centro, 22000 Tijuana, B.C., Mexico
Swing by La Justina, a cozy gastropub putting new spins on Mexican classics. Try the rib eye tartar or the tostadas with roasted octopus and smoked shrimp. The Margot, a gin cocktail with lavender and a whole beet, is a must.—By Jackie...
Av. Revolución, Zona Centro, 22000 Tijuana, B.C., Mexico
La Revu newcomer Casa Duhagón, a shop and full-service interior design firm, sells locally handwoven pillows, fringed purses in colorful fabric made by the indigenous Otomí ethnic group, and cowhide patchwork rugs.—By Jackie...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Europe Proposes Extending Travel Ban Until June 15
- 3 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Countries Coming Out of Lockdown
- 4 Travel News Iceland Begins to Reopen After Rigorous Testing Helps Contain Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5 Longreads Inside the Growing Community of Families on the Road, Full Time