Collected by Natalie James
2, Misión de San Javier 10643, VIA Corporativo Zona Urbana Río, 22010 Tijuana, B.C., Mexico
Who would have thought there would be 5 star dining in Tijuana! The border city has been going through positive changes recently and breaking free from its past of crime and drug lords. Mision 19 is located in a modern high rise building in...
Paseo de los Héroes 9350, Zona Urbana Rio Tijuana, 22010 Tijuana, B.C., Mexico
If you think Tijuana is just a dangerous border town, well... Centro Cultural Tijuana wants to prove you wrong. The cultural center hosts art exhibits and while I was there I viewed outstanding contemporary art from Mexico City artists. It is a...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun