Collected by Tiffany Parker
Tiffany Parker′s Wishlist
Tapae Road, 119/9 1096 ตำบล แม่แรม อำเภอ แม่ริม เชียงใหม่ 50100, Thailand
If you don't have time to visit the actual tribal villages in the Thai mountains, you can visit the Maesa Elephant Camp and take an elephant ride through the jungle to spend a few hours at Baan Tong Luang- a Hill Tribe cultural preservation...
Pyay Lan (West) Ward, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
In a modern, air-conditioned space that is welcoming to foreigners, Feel serves an astounding variety of traditional Burmese food, from curries and some of Yangon’s best mohinga (the national fish noodle soup) to snake beans served with dried...
Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
I’m an early riser and I like to go to Talaat Meuang Mai at around 7 a.m. to see one of the most interesting and active wet markets in Thailand. You’ll find food vendors selling produce, meat, fish, poultry, and groceries. Look out for a stall...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked