Collected by Tiffany Pugh
Tiffany Pugh′s Wishlist
314 Shawmut Ave, Boston, MA 02118, USA
French toast with fresh strawberries—the picture from South End Buttery explains itself! Great brunch location. *Tip, they also have an amazing deli, so stop in to pack the perfect picnic. Self-described as "an eclectic combination of fresh...
1 Bennett St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Pick any meal of the day and you can have your farm to table experience at Henrietta's Table in the Charles Hotel. Chef Davis is a Boston native with strong ties to the local farming and fishing community. His menu reflects the New England...
88 Sleeper St, Boston, MA 02210, USA
Boston is celebrated for its seafood and the Barking Crab, located along the Fort Point Channel, is one the best paces to grab a lobster while experiencing the waterfront. Not a typical Boston seafood restaurant, The Barking Crab is "funky" casual...
15 1/2 Fish Pier St E, Boston, MA 02210, USA
By the time we were done at Harpoon, we were ready to eat again and met up with some of our Propeller friends at No Name Restaurant on Fish Pier. This place is pretty touristy. But it was still fun. Most of the boys opted to go big and order the...
270 Northern Ave, Boston, MA 02210, USA
The chic, waterfront location of Legal Harborside will remind you of a beautiful yacht. Three floors offer the best of seafood, each in a distinct venue. The first floor is open and pays homage to Legal's casual beginnings. The market area will...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles