Collected by Chi-Chi Zhang
Danba, Garze, Sichuan, China
Danba is nestled in the mountain western Sichuan region of Garze, known for two things: 1) the villages, namely Zhonglu and Jiaju and Sopo; and 2) its “beauties.” Zhonglu is known for its towers and its boxy stone houses. The village is nestled in...
Tagongxiang, Kangding, Garze, Sichuan, China
Traveling in western Sichuan is an awe-inspiring spiritual experience, but can sometimes become a wearisome experience. Thanks awesome accommodations like Khampa Cafe and Arts Center in Tagong, English speaking travelers have a great resource for...
Kangding, Garze, Sichuan, China
Kāngdìng is one of the largest cities in the Garzê Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture in western Sichuan, China. Located at the foot of the Tibetan plateau over 200 kilometers west of Chengdu, Kangding is home to mix a of Han, Tibetan, and Hui...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now