Collected by Yumiko
Chifeng Rd, Jin Jie, Heping Qu, Tianjin Shi, China, 300041
If you're looking for the most famous food in Tianjin, look no further than Goubuli. The restaurant is now a global sensation, with locations around China and the world, but it got its start here in the late 1880s. The dish itself is familiar: a...
155 Weijin Rd, Heping Qu, Tianjin Shi, China, 300070
Follow is an appropriate name for this shape-shifting spot, as what exactly it is adjusts to meet the needs of the particular day and time. By day, the place attracts busy office workers for mellow, affordable lunchtime meals. At night, it...
Tianwei Rd, Hebei Qu, Tianjin Shi, China, 300142
The Dabei Buddhist Monastery is the best of the Buddhist temple sites in Tianjin. Originally built in the end of the Ming Dynasty, the temple is remarkably well-preserved, and its collection of Buddha statues includes interpretive signs, which is...
Liaoning Rd, Jin Jie, Heping Qu, Tianjin Shi, China, 300041
It's called the Snack Street. If that's not a good enough reason to check a place out, I don't know what is. Mahua, erduoyan, and youtiao—all varieties of fried dough—are insanely popular in Tianjin. But it's hard to beat jianbing (煎饼), which...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign