Collected by Thomas Paresi
Thomas Paresi′s Wishlist
2529 S Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Whether you roll out of bed at 6 a.m. or 2 p.m., start your day with Austin’s favorite Tex-Mex invention: the breakfast taco. A hometown institution, the Tamale House (5003 Airport Blvd.) serves eggs and bacon wrapped in a flour tortilla. At Maria...
2024 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78705, USA
Make this a stop on your food tour while in Austin. Expect a line and to possibly wait outside in the hot, hot weather, but it's well-worth your time. Once in, we enjoyed sitting at the counter watching the hipster chefs dish it out.
510 Rathervue Pl, Austin, TX 78705, USA
Austin is one of America's most bustling and vibrant cities, but take a walk along Red River road at night and you'll be transformed from glistening modern city to charming capital of the Old West. Here, a stone bridge and river walk are...
1618 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
The first of Top Chef Winner, Paul Qui's four East Side Kings food trucks, the Liberty Bar location remains the best food of the bunch and possibly the best food in town. Period. Don't be afraid to hop a pedicab and leave the confines of downtown...
1400 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704, USA
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights