Collected by Thomas Kostigen
After a hair-raising, two-hour bush plane ride from Paramaribo followed by a half-day hike deep into the jungles of Suriname near Kwamala, a local shaman tapped a vine to show us how to cure an ear ache. While largely unspoiled, Suriname is seeing...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter