Collected by Petagaye Sang
1992 Dilworth Dr, Kelowna, BC V1Y 9N4, Canada
Every Saturday in the summer, especially when it is spinning into autumn, the Farmers' Market is packed with those looking to stock their fridges, pantries and countertops with local ingredients and produce. In recent years cultural diversity has...
500 Cook Rd, Kelowna, BC V1W 3G9, Canada
The Thompson-Okanagan area of southern British Columbia features a two week event during the month of January where over 55 restaurants create unique 3 course menus at $15, $25 and $35 per person. A few favourite spots of mine are within Kelowna...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security