Third Trip to Italy?
Collected by Ruth Baranowski
Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
"No camera! No camera!" The guard shouts, waving his arms as the ashes from his cigarette litter the floor. The tourist, a non- English or Italian speaker merely smiles. And takes a picture of the guard. The photographer smiles. "No camera! E no...
70011 Alberobello BA, Italy
Lured by the promise of an off-the-beaten-path UNESCO World Heritage site, I ventured to southern Italy to see the magical trulli houses in Alberobello. And I was enchanted. Back in the 1600s, these limestone houses were built without mortar so...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter