Things to see
Collected by Jennifer O
2804 Opryland Dr, Nashville, TN 37214, USA
The radio show that made country music famous, beginning with its first broadcast in 1925, still entertains lovers of any musical genre. The weekly broadcast and performance offers a fast-moving, rotating cast of musicians performing...
Arcade Alley, Nashville, TN 37219, USA
This glass-roofed, two story stretch between 4th & 5th Avenues opened in 1903, and still serves the basic needs of the urban dweller--think fresh flowers, shoe repair, tobacco; a post office, a fruit stand, a nail salon. Add to that the city’s...
Love Cir, Nashville, TN, USA
Love Circle is a loop of a road just southwest of the Vanderbilt University campus in Nashville, TN. Given its name, relative seclusion, and great views of the city, it's a popular place for couples on warm spring and summer nights. It's pretty...
4104 Hillsboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37215, USA
At the 100-seat Bluebird Cafe, hear aspiring songwriters as well as chart-topping geniuses perform their original works. Featured on the TV series Nashville, the venue first gained acclaim as a testing ground for country singer-songwriters...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign