things to do with the kids
Collected by Nicole D'Alton
Milk St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
My favorite summer spot that is enjoyed by kids of all ages: The Rings Fountain. Sixty four jets spray to heights of 30 feet on this section of the Rose Kennedy Greenway. The unpredictable jets of water shoot like ribbons into the sky and delight...
Rose Kennedy Greenway, Boston, MA 02114, USA
The newest addition to The Rose Kennedy Greenway is a carousel featuring colorful animals, fish and insects native to the New England area. Inspired by the drawings of Boston school children, the fanciful creatures are the creation of local artist...
4 Charles St S, Boston, MA 02116, USA
In Boston with the kids? Nancy Schon's famous sculpture is loved by everyone familiar with Make Way for Ducklings. Mrs. Mallard and her 8 ducklings lead you into the Public Garden at the Beacon/Charles St. entrance. Follow the path to a ride on...
308 Congress St, Boston, MA 02210, USA
The Boston Children’s Museum knows a thing or two about keeping kids amused and entertained—it's been doing it for more than a century. An unmissable landmark on Fort Point Channel (look for the giant Hood milk bottle), the museum has...
Museum Of Science Driveway, Boston, MA 02114, USA
I'm usually a more 'off the beaten path' traveler, but when friends with kids came to town for a visit, I decided it was high time to make a reservation with Boston Duck Tours. Board the amphibious, WWII-style landing vehicle, and you might be...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Natural Wonders “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Where to Go in Summer California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Brazil Eliminates Visa Requirements for U.S. Travelers