Things To Do With Doug
Collected by Stacey Fetterman
6211 Patton Rd, Arrington, TN 37014, USA
Wine tasting in Nashville seems like an odd concept- but throw your judgements aside. Arrington Vineyards is the perfect way to spend a weekend afternoon. Grab a picnic and buy a few bottles of wine before laying down your blanket on the beautiful...
1345 Eastern Flank Cir, Franklin, TN 37064, USA
Despite how peaceful this front porch may look, its history is rooted in the chaos of the Civil War. Confederate soldiers swept through the McGavock Family's fields in their attempt to overtake the Union in the Battle of Franklin, said to be the...
Love Cir, Nashville, TN, USA
Love Circle is a loop of a road just southwest of the Vanderbilt University campus in Nashville, TN. Given its name, relative seclusion, and great views of the city, it's a popular place for couples on warm spring and summer nights. It's pretty...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign