Things To Do With Doug
Collected by Stacey Fetterman
6211 Patton Rd, Arrington, TN 37014, USA
Wine tasting in Nashville seems like an odd concept- but throw your judgements aside. Arrington Vineyards is the perfect way to spend a weekend afternoon. Grab a picnic and buy a few bottles of wine before laying down your blanket on the beautiful...
1345 Eastern Flank Cir, Franklin, TN 37064, USA
Despite how peaceful this front porch may look, its history is rooted in the chaos of the Civil War. Confederate soldiers swept through the McGavock Family's fields in their attempt to overtake the Union in the Battle of Franklin, said to be the...
Love Cir, Nashville, TN, USA
Love Circle is a loop of a road just southwest of the Vanderbilt University campus in Nashville, TN. Given its name, relative seclusion, and great views of the city, it's a popular place for couples on warm spring and summer nights. It's pretty...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now