Things to do in Pittsburgh
Collected by Benjamin Sedelmeier
1227 Monterey St, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, USA
Tucked into the Mexican War Streets, a picturesque neighborhood on Pittsburgh's North Side, sits the Monterey Pub, a cute Irish bar and restaurant in an old row house. There's always a seasonal brew on tap, the menu is extensive (and authentic)...
500 Sampsonia Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, USA
The Mattress Factory, an installation art museum and education center, is the kind of place that sticks with you. You'll be thinking about the interactive, room-sized works of art for days to come. Kids (and young-at-heart adults) will love taking...
33 Terminal Way #537a, Pittsburgh, PA 15219, USA
During the warmer months, kayaking the Allegheny River with Kayak Pittsburgh can be a great way to introduce yourself to the city, and get a sense for the lay of the land—not to mention take in some fantastic skyline views! They've recently added...
3525 Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15201, USA
If you find yourself in the Steel City, do pay your homage to some terrific beer and far-better-than-pub-grub food at this church turned brewery. The beer gets brewed right there at the altar and the original pews are used as dining seating....
120 S Whitfield St, Pittsburgh, PA 15206, USA
The just-opened Ace Hotel converted a former YMCA (a five-story, ivory-brick testament to East Liberty’s glory days) into the city’s hippest crash pad. You can get yourself clean in its 63 rooms, you can have a good meal in The Whitfield, and you...
A collection of shops, art galleries and eateries, Mongoose Junction is always buzzing with activity. This is where you’ll find many distinctive locally produced arts, crafts, and jewelry buys. You’ll find some 20 boutiques and jewelry stores...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico