Things to do
Collected by Natalie
3731 Military Trail, Pompano Beach, FL 33064, USA
Ready to knock a fun water sport off your bucket list? This is South Florida, where you have the sun, lakes and ocean at your fingertips. It's time to get out on the water and try waterskiing or wakeboarding. LTS makes your first experience a...
Fort Lauderdale's trademark is defined by its emerald waters, gorgeous hotels, and golden sand. See it all aboard a jetski or parasail ride from the Sands Harbor Marina. Parasail right off the beach and sail above the Atlantic, through the air,...
1525 NW 56th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309, USA
Fort Lauderdale Air Tours conduct scenic and adventurous flights over Fort Lauderdale beaches, and the spectacular Florida Everglades. The plane departs from Pompano Beach and soars over the ocean and along the beach, providing views of the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys