Things to do
Collected by Natalie
3731 Military Trail, Pompano Beach, FL 33064, USA
Ready to knock a fun water sport off your bucket list? This is South Florida, where you have the sun, lakes and ocean at your fingertips. It's time to get out on the water and try waterskiing or wakeboarding. LTS makes your first experience a...
Fort Lauderdale's trademark is defined by its emerald waters, gorgeous hotels, and golden sand. See it all aboard a jetski or parasail ride from the Sands Harbor Marina. Parasail right off the beach and sail above the Atlantic, through the air,...
1525 NW 56th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309, USA
Fort Lauderdale Air Tours conduct scenic and adventurous flights over Fort Lauderdale beaches, and the spectacular Florida Everglades. The plane departs from Pompano Beach and soars over the ocean and along the beach, providing views of the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico