Things to do
Collected by Michael Pidhirsky
575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Music and wine seem like the perfect pairing to me. That's why I was so excited when I heard about a new festival coming to Napa this May called BottleRock. The four-day event is being held at the Napa Fairgrounds and combines some of the...
610 1st St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Think of the Oxbow like a high-end shopping mall for food and wine. On the east side of the Napa River, the market brings together a number of epicurean purveyors under one roof (well, technically, it’s three different roofs). The result:...
La Paz, Bolivia, Genaro Sanjines, La Paz, Bolivia
122 Charoenrat Rd., T.Watket Chaingmai Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50000, Thailand
Armed with all manner of water delivery devices travelers have been streaming into Thailand over the weekend for Songkran water festival Songkran is the country's most popular festival which celebrates the Thai New Year and refreshingly, the...
Prinsengracht 323, 1016 GZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Grachtenfestival is a week-long outdoor classical music festival held every August in Amsterdam. World-famous musicians, ensembles and new talent perform in locations around the city. The festival's grand finale, the free Prinsengracht Concert, is...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico