Things in India
Collected by Xylo Xylo
Sapphire Hsg. Soc, Shop no. 4, Lane Number 6, Ganga Fortune Society, Meera Nagar, Koregaon Park, Pune, Maharashtra 411001, India
Delicious street food is spread all around Pune on mobile food carts. Here’s a rough guide to help direct you to the right foods: Butta: Roasted corn with a splash of lime, salt, and chili powder. For the real deal make sure you get Indian corn...
Zeba Centre, Mathuradas Mill Compound,, Tulsi Pipe Rd, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013, India
Opened in 2007, Blue Frog is a theater, restaurant, club, and record label housed within an old textile mill. From a futuristic pod, you can watch live musical performances by artists such as composer and percussionist Talvin Singh. 91/(0)...
Dargah Rd, Haji Ali, Mumbai, India
The Haji Ali Dargah has been a Mumbai landmark forever. Well, wikipedia says 1431, but that's close enough for me. This picture is the view of the Dargah from our family's apartment. The mosque/dargah (tomb) was built where the body of a Muslim...
Barra - State of Bahia, Brazil
A few years ago I stayed in this off the beaten path beach in Brazil called Taipu de Fora. From Bahia (Salvador), you have to take a local ferry, a local bus, and then a speedboat to get to the village of Barra Grande. Allow 1 day for travel....
Magic Island, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
Less popular with tourists than Waikiki, but more popular with the locals, Ala Moana Beach Park is the location for citywide events like the Lantern Floating Memorial, Relay for Life, and occasional holiday fireworks displays. The park's long...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign