Collected by Rebecca Brooks
Schrottgasse 2, 94032 Passau, Germany
I sailed into Passau on the Danube river and woke up that morning to see a postcard perfect Bavarian city. Passau is a small town on a peninsula, surrounded by three rivers (Danube, Inn, Ilz), and completely walkable. I had just one day to spend...
Visit the towns on the south side of Lake Issyk Kul to find the One Village One Product group who are experienced in their handmade wet felted items made with the wool from the sheep in their region. Beautiful purses, toys, bags, and more are...
Siberian Federal District, Russia
And there she was - the fabled Trans-Siberian, ready to take us on the longest train journey in the world. A surreal three countries, five time zones and 8300km of steppe, snow and stations lay ahead... Contrary to popular belief there is no...
Cankurtaran Mh., 34122 Fatih/Istanbul, Turkey
One of my favorite recent trips was exploring Turkey. From the bustling city and magnificent monuments and relics of Istanbul to the fairy chimneys, cave hotels, and balloon rides of Cappodocia to the roman ruins and calcified mountains of...
50 Greene St, New York, NY 10013, USA
Gudrun Sjödén Swedish fashion icon and designer known for her creative style identity and use of natural fibers since the mid-70s has opened a store stateside. Just a couple of days old, Sjödén's store is now open to the public for her esteemed...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet