Collected by Jack Carew
San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta Region, Chile
Pukara de Quitor is the site of ruins of an ancient fortress built by the local population, Atacameños, from invading forces. The top of Pukara is accessible and offers a chance to see desert topography in all of its glory. If you're staying in...
Látrabjarg is home to millions of puffins, but you must have a good day for taking photos and most importantly must be available during the evening. During the day they are on the ocean looking for fish. Our time there was very rainy and extremely...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December