Collected by Amii Rasmussen
Charalampou Mouskou, Thessaloniki 546 34, Greece
All the way at the top higher point of Thessaloniki are ancient walls from the Byzantine Empire. It's worth it to take a cheap tour bus and head up to the top, then walk down back to the main part of the city. This taverna isn't anything special....
Leof. Nikis 77, Thessaloniki 546 21, Greece
I love this shot. All along the coast of Thessaloniki you'll find a pedestrian-friendly waterway divided by a street filled with constant traffic in and out of the city. The White Tower was once the center of a Byzantine fortification that...
Aristotelous 32, Thessaloniki 546 31, Greece
When I first came to Thessaloniki in 2006, my brother, father, and I saw these men congregating to talk, drink coffee, and play backgammon. Four years later, and here they are still. It's a true symbolism of the modern Greek male as a social...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna