Collected by Amii Rasmussen
Charalampou Mouskou, Thessaloniki 546 34, Greece
All the way at the top higher point of Thessaloniki are ancient walls from the Byzantine Empire. It's worth it to take a cheap tour bus and head up to the top, then walk down back to the main part of the city. This taverna isn't anything special....
Leof. Nikis 77, Thessaloniki 546 21, Greece
I love this shot. All along the coast of Thessaloniki you'll find a pedestrian-friendly waterway divided by a street filled with constant traffic in and out of the city. The White Tower was once the center of a Byzantine fortification that...
Aristotelous 32, Thessaloniki 546 31, Greece
When I first came to Thessaloniki in 2006, my brother, father, and I saw these men congregating to talk, drink coffee, and play backgammon. Four years later, and here they are still. It's a true symbolism of the modern Greek male as a social...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter