Collected by Ariel Ramdeen
Khumjung 56000, Nepal
Going to Mount Everest is an experience that will leave you in awe of how big everything is in the Himalaya. Sleeping at 16,000+ feet is without a doubt a highlight not to be missed when in Tibet. Make sure you are reasonably fit and spend many...
Seeing the Victoria Falls is truly amazing. I've been lucky enough to view the falls from both the Zambian and Zimbabwean sides, and I have to say that I am partial to the Zim side. Better value for money, unique lodges and camps and better views...
Sjøgata 21, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
But bring a change of underwear (or two), as "the night" in Tromsø lasts from November 21 until January 21, with the short dawn bringing stunning light conditions. Despite the dark, the town is alive with festivals and cultural events, with an...
Praça Iaiá García, 160 - Ribeira, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 21930-040, Brazil
Based on volume of water, Guanabara Bay is the largest bay in the world. The shape of the bay and surrounding granite monolith mountains (including iconic Sugarloaf Mountain) was formed by erosion of the Atlantic Ocean, and it is that fantastic...
La Escondida, Mich., Mexico
How often do we get to see the formation of a volcano? To be fair, these days the volcano is dormant, but it was formed less than 100 years ago. It sprang to life in 1943 in a farmer's backyard in Mexico and erupted for 9 years, finally leaving a...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village