The Westin Warsaw
Collected by Karen Gardiner , AFAR Local Expert
Madalińskiego 10/16, 02-513 Warszawa, Poland
While visiting two friends in Warsaw I was taken to this super hip café cum bookstore cum concert venue. Despite the concert-set up when we went, there was still delicious food to be had, including different types of home made focaccia and cakes....
Hala Mirowska, plac Mirowski 1, Warszawa, Poland
Occupying two halls constructed in 1899-1901, the old market of Hala Mirowska is one of the oldest buildings in the area, and still retains a few bullet holes from WWII. There is an open-air market in the middle of the two buildings and street...
Marszałkowska, 00-401 Warszawa, Poland
After a full day of exploring Warsaw on foot, I decided to take a moment to unwind in Saxon Gardens. To enjoy being in the moment with the locals and travelers alike, as the sun highlighted the scene. The day was then topped off with a Chopin...
Generała George’a Smitha Pattona, 00-401 Warszawa, Poland
The Mermaid (Syrenka) can be seen all over Warsaw and is the city's emblem. The emblem can be found on all the Warsaw trams, buses and taxis. The Mermaid Statue stands in the very centre of Old Town Square, surrounded by a fountain. Due to...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico