The Westin Princeton
Collected by Lara Rosenbaum
483 Alexander St, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA
Rent a canoe or kayak and paddle into nearby Stonybrook and Lake Carnegie. The dock is located at Princeton Turning Basin Park, which also features walking and cycling paths as well as picnic tables, so you can sit down and fuel up before taking...
254 Nassau St, Princeton, NJ 08542, USA
This cozy coffee shop is worth a visit—whether you come for a cup of joe to go, or stay for a sandwich. Locals' favorites include soy lattes, scarlet tea, the smoked gouda sandwich, and banana muffins. There's even warm apple cider. Delish.
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind