The Westin Mount Laurel
Collected by Lara Rosenbaum
12101 Town Center Blvd, Voorhees Township, NJ 08043, USA
This Italian eatery moonlights as a swanky cocktail bar, yet on weekends, is a hotspot for brunch. The fare ranges from comforting concoctions to refined classics—menu items include everything from fresh oysters to french toast sticks breaded in...
340 W Main St, Maple Shade Township, NJ 08052, USA
Serving up what’s thought to be the best soft serve in the area, Maple Shade is open year round and is a definite locals’ favorite. Top your cone with anything from peanut butter, to Swedish fish. The sweet varieties abound.
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna