The Westin Mount Laurel
Collected by Lara Rosenbaum
12101 Town Center Blvd, Voorhees Township, NJ 08043, USA
This Italian eatery moonlights as a swanky cocktail bar, yet on weekends, is a hotspot for brunch. The fare ranges from comforting concoctions to refined classics—menu items include everything from fresh oysters to french toast sticks breaded in...
340 W Main St, Maple Shade Township, NJ 08052, USA
Serving up what’s thought to be the best soft serve in the area, Maple Shade is open year round and is a definite locals’ favorite. Top your cone with anything from peanut butter, to Swedish fish. The sweet varieties abound.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked