The Westin Mission Hills Resort Palm Desert
Collected by Lara Rosenbaum
71701 Gerald Ford Dr, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270, USA
The museum is located on a 6.5-acre ‘campus’ and is the only place of its kind in the Coachella Valley. There are more than 50 touchable exhibits for kids to explore, along with weekly art and science projects, in which all can participate. There’...
8332 Fleur Dr, Joshua Tree, CA 92252, USA
Whether you’re an advanced climber or a total newb, Uprising can provide you with a guide and everything you need for a special day in Joshua Tree—right down to a harness and shoes. Owner Sue Cram or one of her guides will customize your...
240 N Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Come when you’re hungry: This spot serves large, hearty sandwiches and is known and loved for the Dutch Crunch bread and variety of sauces, one of which is called, ‘The Bomb.’ If you visit the restaurant’s website and study the sauces in advance,...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now