The Westin Mammoth Lakes
Collected by Lara Rosenbaum
437 Old Mammoth Rd, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, USA
Independent booksellers are always fun to find, and this one features a large selection of books, housed in a cozy setting. Check out the guide books on the Eastern Sierras—as there are plenty. Booky Joint sells books on all kinds of topics, and...
100 Canyon Blvd # 229, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, USA
You may not be in Switzerland, but still, the mountains often call for crepes. Choose from sweet (hello Nutella banana!) or savory varieties, and pair your crepe with beer, wine, coffee, or tea. The Side Door Cafe also offers fondue. Dip in!
June Lake, CA 93529, USA
This outfitter makes it easy to get out on the water; they’ll deliver gear to most launch spots in the Mammoth Lakes area. Choose from tandem kayaks or more advanced, single models, or if you’re up for some SUP, a Focus Hawaii paddle board.
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now