The Westin Los Angeles Airport
Collected by Lara Rosenbaum
34 Washington Blvd, Venice, CA 90292, USA
This hole-in-the-wall joint near the Venice Pier is sort of like the Cheers of coffee houses: It’s where the locals go for no-nonsense joe. You can also score classic deli sandwiches, with Boar’s Head brand meats, too. Strike up a conversation...
131 W Grand Ave C, El Segundo, CA 90245, USA
Relax into the ease of a beach diner (the walls are decked with surfboards) with deep, comfortable booths in the heart of quaint El Segundo, just minutes from LAX. Enjoy breakfast until 5 PM, with such favorites as the Buffalo Patty with Eggs,...
4375 Admiralty Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
A sandy, flower-lined trail winds from just south of Washington Avenue, in Venice, along a little-known saltwater estuary, usually teeming with ducks and white herons. The peaceful 2.4 mile loop is great for running. Or, you can simply take in the...
14045 Panay Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
You can rent a paddle board or kayak at this location, conveniently nestled by the calm waters of Mother’s Beach, about 15 minutes from LAX, in Marina Del Rey. If you’re feeling collegiate, take a lesson in a Whitehall Spirit Boat—a specially...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna