The Westin Long Beach
Collected by Lara Rosenbaum
5535 E Spring St, Long Beach, CA 90808, USA
This hidden gem might be tucked into a strip mall, but it’s still as quaint and cozy as you’d love an independent bookstore to be. There’s an antique cash register, an eclectic, vibrant selection of books, and even a fuzzy cat to greet you. Gently...
802 Ocean Ave, Seal Beach, CA 90740, USA
The two Michaels (Sr. and Jr.) are as native to the beach here as sand. You’ll see their van parked near the Seal Beach pier just about daily, and they'll be doling out boards and wetsuits like candy to their eager students. M&M Surf School offers...
1049, 2030 E 4th St, Long Beach, CA 90814, United States
Much loved for their happy-hour specials, like ceviche or bacon-wrapped stuffed jalapeños, Lola’s also serves up some of the best tacos and burritos in town. Try the Mole Verde Burrito or anything with the restaurant’s special green salsa. Owner...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun