The Westin Jersey City
Collected by Lara Rosenbaum
34 Wayne St, Jersey City, NJ 07302, USA
Everyone loves the intricacies of a craft brew, and this pub has a rotating menu of the best. Choose from more than 50 versions of suds, or have them fill a growler and take it to-go for a picnic. If you dislike beer, you’re still in luck, as the...
95 River Dr S, Jersey City, NJ 07310, USA
Visitors to this 7,000-square-foot outdoor ice skating rink, open throughout the winter, enjoy views of Manhattan as they practice their figure-eights—or wobble their way around the ice, gripping the edge of the rink. Far more affordable than most...
529 Main Ave, Passaic, NJ 07055, USA
Slightly hidden downtown, this small consignment shop is a locals’ favorite in the NYC metro area. Score designer duds, like a Kate Spade dress, Prada purse, or Yves St. Laurent suit, usually for less than $100. Sometimes the clothing is still new...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map