The Westin Jersey City
Collected by Lara Rosenbaum
34 Wayne St, Jersey City, NJ 07302, USA
Everyone loves the intricacies of a craft brew, and this pub has a rotating menu of the best. Choose from more than 50 versions of suds, or have them fill a growler and take it to-go for a picnic. If you dislike beer, you’re still in luck, as the...
95 River Dr S, Jersey City, NJ 07310, USA
Visitors to this 7,000-square-foot outdoor ice skating rink, open throughout the winter, enjoy views of Manhattan as they practice their figure-eights—or wobble their way around the ice, gripping the edge of the rink. Far more affordable than most...
529 Main Ave, Passaic, NJ 07055, USA
Slightly hidden downtown, this small consignment shop is a locals’ favorite in the NYC metro area. Score designer duds, like a Kate Spade dress, Prada purse, or Yves St. Laurent suit, usually for less than $100. Sometimes the clothing is still new...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter