The Westin Governor Morris
Collected by Lara Rosenbaum
440 South St, Morristown, NJ 07960, USA
Book an English riding lesson or choose a trail ride along the miles of bridle paths around nearby Loantaka Park. The guided rides are offered seven days a week, and run from one to two hours in length. If you’re with a group, you can share the...
74 South St, Morristown, NJ 07960, USA
Known for their cups of tasty organic, fair-trade joe, this local favorite also serves summery drinks, like honey-mint iced tea, and chocolate-mint frozen-espresso ‘swirlz.’ The pastries are also delish—try the scones and whole-wheat muffins, and...
36 Madison Ave, Madison, NJ 07940, USA
With only 308 seats, the auditorium at the F.M. Kirby Shakepeare Theatre is almost downright cozy, and you can slip back into time enjoying such regularly-scheduled classics as Julius Ceasar, and a Midsummer Night’s Dream. The theatre’s lobby...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter