The Westin Chicago Northwest
Collected by Lara Takenaga , AFAR Contributor
130 Forest Ave, Itasca, IL 60143, USA
The Springbrook Nature Center in Itasca offers a day of family-friendly activities the weekend before Halloween. In the afternoon, take the kids to the Halloween Celebration. The annual event features games, pumpkin decorating, pony rides, and a...
1120 W Devon Ave, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007, USA
With more than 40 flat-screen TVs and two large screens, Real Time Sports is one of the top spots to watch a game in Chicago’s northwest suburbs. During football season, the bar hosts all-you-can-eat pig roasts on certain weekends. You can also...
800 E Nerge Rd, Roselle, IL 60172, USA
If you come down with a case of winter cabin fever, escape to Strike Ten. You won’t find your average bowling alley inside this two-floor upscale lounge. In addition to a restaurant and two bars, you’ll see large flat-screens above every lane, so...
1100 Arlington Heights Rd, Itasca, IL 60143, USA
Warm up with a bowl of soup or a hot drink at Michael’s at the Point. The recently opened café serves a rotating menu of paninis, salads, and handcrafted soups in addition to a variety of sandwiches and baked goods. You can even get a...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum