The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
Collected by Lara Rosenbaum
1428 Lafayette St, Cape Coral, FL 33904, USA
This vibrant restaurant/bar is a score if you’re a fan of live music and karaoke—not to mention seafood. Fans rave about the grouper sandwich, coconut shrimp, blue crab, and seared tuna dishes—of course, the prime rib often gets honorable...
7400 Gladiolus Dr, Fort Myers, FL 33908, USA
Miniature golf is always a good time, but when you add a castle, enchanted forest and some waterfalls into the mix, the game becomes much more of an experience. The 18-hole course resembles a park, with duck ponds (and ducks), and lush, tropical...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security