The Westin Arlington Gateway (Washington)
Collected by Lara Takenaga , AFAR Contributor
3550 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201, USA
The Arlington Arts Center supports regional artists and provides a space to display their work. Founded in 1974, the nonprofit operates in a historic converted schoolhouse with nine galleries, artist studios, and classrooms. Focusing on...
1220 N Fillmore St, Arlington, VA 22201, USA
Kids’ imaginations will run wild at Kinder Haus Toys. The old-fashioned shop sells a wide selection of toys, books, crafts, costumes, and sports equipment. Specializing in wooden objects rather than screens and batteries, Kinder Haus tries to...
4200 Campbell Ave, Arlington, VA 22206, USA
Featured by The New York Times and The Washington Post, Signature Theatre puts on contemporary musicals and plays, readapts old pieces, and produces new work. The Tony Award–winning nonprofit has won praise for its musical theater, particularly...
818 N Quincy St, Arlington, VA 22203, USA
Buzz Bakery is a sweet tooth’s paradise. The dessert lounge and coffee shop makes everything daily from scratch using the highest-quality ingredients available. For breakfast indulge in one of Buzz’s signature cinnamon rolls slathered with vanilla...
901 N Glebe Rd #105, Arlington, VA 22203, USA
World of Beer in Arlington offers a dizzying array of brews. On tap you’ll find more than 50 beers and ciders that rotate daily. From domestic to international and craft to mainstream, the selection covers all the brew bases. Local options may...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May