The West Bank - 2009
Collected by Michelle
After three hot (108) and dusty days filled with settlements, refuge camps and conflicts, St.George's Monastery looked like a heavenly mirage. The mystical, sixth-century hermitage hangs off the side of a cliff. The complex looks as though it...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village