The United Kingdom
Collected by Jessica frank
103 Borough Rd, London SE1 0AA, UK
It's on again this Spring-- the Cheese and Wine Festival. Spend an afternoon sampling cheese, enjoying delicious food and sipping wine by the Thames. There's loads of food to explore and demonstrations from which to learn, but whatever you do,...
20 Deans Yd, Westminster, London SW1P 3PA, UK
The famous Westminster Abbey is a must-go place in London. It's where the recent Royal wedding taking place in 2011. As their own website described: "Kings, queens, statesmen and soldiers; poets, priests, heroes and villains - the Abbey is a...
The Pends, St Andrews KY16 9QL, UK
Often called, "Scotland's Greatest Cathedral" the now-ruined medieval St. Andrews, overlooking the North Sea in its namesake town, is a splendid sight any time of day or night. However, in my several days of residence in the town made famous by...
E Dean Rd, East Sussex, Seaford BN25 4AB, UK
I love London, but after a few days I always appreciate escaping the city to be surrounded by nature. Seven Sisters Country Park, situated in South Downs National Park, is a perfect day trip. Catch the the train to Seaford, which will take about...
Strand, London WC2R 1HA, UK
Finding a neighborhood pub to call your own is one way to feel at home in London. But, if you’re thinking that your daily afternoon drink has to be surrounded by the typical dark-wooded scenery, your brainstorm needs a serious – and literal –...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign