The United Kingdom
Collected by Jessica frank
20 Deans Yd, Westminster, London SW1P 3PA, UK
William and Kate’s wedding brought a 21st-century focus to this 700-year-old abbey, which is built on the same spot as a Benedictine monastery enlarged by Edward the Confessor in the 1040s. The site of every coronation since 1066, it boasts...
The Pends, St Andrews KY16 9QL, UK
Often called, "Scotland's Greatest Cathedral" the now-ruined medieval St. Andrews, overlooking the North Sea in its namesake town, is a splendid sight any time of day or night. However, in my several days of residence in the town made famous by...
E Dean Rd, East Sussex, Seaford BN25 4AB, UK
I love London, but after a few days I always appreciate escaping the city to be surrounded by nature. Seven Sisters Country Park, situated in South Downs National Park, is a perfect day trip. Catch the the train to Seaford, which will take about...
Strand, London WC2R 1HA, UK
Finding a neighborhood pub to call your own is one way to feel at home in London. But, if you’re thinking that your daily afternoon drink has to be surrounded by the typical dark-wooded scenery, your brainstorm needs a serious – and literal –...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles