Collected by McKenna Worden
136 N 4th St, Lake Mary, FL 32746, USA
Equally summery and sexy, 4th & Ocean has the clothes you want to wear for a Florida weekend...from bikinis, to backpacks, to sunnies. Stocked with brands like Roxy and Billabong as well as up-and-coming designers, this store will fulfill all of...
136 N 4th St #1290, Lake Mary, FL 32746, USA
A trendsetter in the Orlando area, this stylish-meets-street boutique is where to find flirty heels, fun clothes and of-the-moment designers. Get the got-to-have-it finds spotted in magazines and around town. And, it's pretty affordable.
1061 S Sun Dr #1009, Lake Mary, FL 32746, USA
Cork & Olive is a neighborhood wine shop where guests are invited to linger. Explore the shelves of wine arranged by country, peruse the family-vineyard labels, sample wine, and ask the wine guide questions. With clusters of chairs and tables,...
100 N Country Club Rd, Lake Mary, FL 32746, USA
Every first Wednesday of the month in downtown Lake Mary, WineART Wednesday happens: local art, food trucks, and live music. To get a sense of the community, go where the locals hang out. Kick back in an adirondack chair and sip wine under the oak...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet