Collected by McKenna Worden
136 N 4th St, Lake Mary, FL 32746, USA
Equally summery and sexy, 4th & Ocean has the clothes you want to wear for a Florida weekend...from bikinis, to backpacks, to sunnies. Stocked with brands like Roxy and Billabong as well as up-and-coming designers, this store will fulfill all of...
136 N 4th St #1290, Lake Mary, FL 32746, USA
A trendsetter in the Orlando area, this stylish-meets-street boutique is where to find flirty heels, fun clothes and of-the-moment designers. Get the got-to-have-it finds spotted in magazines and around town. And, it's pretty affordable.
1061 S Sun Dr #1009, Lake Mary, FL 32746, USA
Cork & Olive is a neighborhood wine shop where guests are invited to linger. Explore the shelves of wine arranged by country, peruse the family-vineyard labels, sample wine, and ask the wine guide questions. With clusters of chairs and tables,...
100 N Country Club Rd, Lake Mary, FL 32746, USA
Every first Wednesday of the month in downtown Lake Mary, WineART Wednesday happens: local art, food trucks, and live music. To get a sense of the community, go where the locals hang out. Kick back in an adirondack chair and sip wine under the oak...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers