Collected by Jeryl Brunner
Riksveg 601 80, 5746 Undredal, Norway
Take a guided tour and learn the rich history of Undredal, a tiny village north of Flåm, where human inhabitants are outnumbered by goats. Don't miss the charming stave church, which dates back to the 12th century. Set along the Aurlandsfjord, the...
Kong Beles veg 41, 6898 Balestrand, Norway
Keep an eye out for Balestrand, a town on the northern shore of the Sognefjord that seems to harken back to another era. A gem on the waterfront is the historic Kviknes Hotel. Owned since 1877 by four generations of the Kvikne family, it’s one of...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun