Collected by Jeryl Brunner , AFAR Contributor
Riksveg 601 80, 5746 Undredal, Norway
Take a guided tour and learn the rich history of Undredal, a tiny village north of Flåm, where human inhabitants are outnumbered by goats. Don't miss the charming stave church, which dates back to the 12th century. Set along the Aurlandsfjord, the...
Kong Beles veg 41, 6898 Balestrand, Norway
Keep an eye out for Balestrand, a town on the northern shore of the Sognefjord that seems to harken back to another era. A gem on the waterfront is the historic Kviknes Hotel. Owned since 1877 by four generations of the Kvikne family, it’s one of...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Meteor Shower of the Year, the Perseids, Peaks Soon
- 4 Cities We Love The Best Cities in the United States in 2020
- 5 Air Travel Should Fliers Wear Goggles and Face Shields on a Plane?