The Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu
Known as one of the wonders of the world, Peru's ancient Incan civilization of Machu Picchu is incomparable with majesty. On a recent journey with PureQuest Adventures and Lima Tours, my journey began in Lima and proceeded to Cusco, before trekking 40 miles through the mountains on the Salkantay Trail. Add this trek to your experience; it makes your arrival to Machu Picchu even more satisfying.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip