The Perfect Week in Curaçao
Near the pontoon bridge in Handelskade in Willemstad, wooden boats from Venezuela dock alongside the canal, and vendors here sell just-caught fish and tropical fruits and vegetables (plantains, citrus, papayas, avocados) directly from the quay...
Curaçao is famous for its snorkeling, thanks to its abundant coral formations and warm, clear waters with good visibility. Along this 19-kilometer (12-mile) stretch along the island's southern coast, you may spot sunken ships, enormous...
Standing over the entrance to the harbor, the Rif Fort—which once protected the outer part of Otrabanda, the historic quarter west of Sint Anna Bay—has been transformed into a vibrant commercial center with restaurants, outdoor bars...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Museums + Galleries The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum