The Perfect Day in Victoria
Collected by Nancy Besharah
1624 Government St, Victoria, BC V8W 1Z3, Canada
Silk Road Tea was established in 1992 by accomplished tea expert Daniela Cubelic. She creates some of the world's finest organic teas as well as skin-care products made of plant-based essential oils and biodegradable ingredients. With a tearoom...
575 Yates St, Victoria, BC V8W 2Z6, Canada
Bastion Square is located at the original site of Fort Victoria where the Hudson’s Bay Company ran a busy trading post. Today, the square is still lively with restaurants, pubs and cafés, as well as boutiques and pop-up shops operated by local...
1108 Government St, Victoria, BC V8W 1Y2, Canada
Like the rest of Victoria, Munro's is one of a kind. Founded by Jim and Alice Munro (the famous author), it is one of the few independent bookstores left in the city. Relocated to the neo-classical Royal Bank of Canada building, the generous staff...
100 Cook St, Victoria, BC V8V, Canada
Just behind the Legislative Building and the Royal Canadian Museum is Beacon Hill Park. It's a 200-acre park that's on the shore of the Strait of Juan De Fuca. It was named after two navigational beacons that stood on the highest point in the...
721 Government St, Victoria, BC V8W 1W5, Canada
Every book will tell you to have high tea at the Empress in Victoria, and you should. They welcomed our three-generation group, including 2 kids under 6, and had hot chocolate for those who didn't want tea. They also had a full gluten-free option,...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Museums + Galleries The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Coming to 1 U.S. Museum This Fall