The Modern Midwest in Minneapolis
The Midwest meets metropolis in Minneapolis and the results are the best of both worlds. Foodie restaurants, boutique shops and mixology bars are friendly, fun and farm sensible without pretense. The art scene is thriving with galleries, museums, co-ops, craft stores and architectural feats scattered throughout town. A landscape of lakes and the Mississippi River make for plentiful outdoors space and activities. Even the urban space caters to biking, the city's preferred mode of transport.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip