The Middle East
Collected by Rachel Tobias
Wadi Rum Village, Jordan
It was a long journey to the bedouin tents in the middle of Wadi Rum, an enormous stretch of desert and rock in Jordan. We took an off-roading vehicle across the sand and through the valley until we finally arrived to a greeting of strong, sweet...
Qesm Siwah, Matrouh Governorate, Egypt
The day had been spent speeding (and tumbling in my case) down enormous sand dunes on questionable snowboards, a pastime that filled one's head with sand and spirit with unending exhilaration. We had swum in hot springs and very cold springs,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys