The Middle East
Collected by Rachel Tobias
Wadi Rum Village, Jordan
It was a long journey to the bedouin tents in the middle of Wadi Rum, an enormous stretch of desert and rock in Jordan. We took an off-roading vehicle across the sand and through the valley until we finally arrived to a greeting of strong, sweet...
Qesm Siwah, Matrouh Governorate, Egypt
The day had been spent speeding (and tumbling in my case) down enormous sand dunes on questionable snowboards, a pastime that filled one's head with sand and spirit with unending exhilaration. We had swum in hot springs and very cold springs,...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico