The Luxury Collection
Collected by Katherine Kneier, AFAR Staff
Lange Voorhout 54-56, 2514 EG Den Haag, Netherlands
The Hague (Den Haag) is a quaint city about an hour from Amsterdam. We stopped here on our way to Belgium and is one of my favorite cities. The streets are filled with great restaurants, people biking and a lot of life. While there we stayed at...
Prinsengracht 315, 1016 GZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
One could argue that the Pulitzer Amsterdam isn’t actually one hotel. Before 1960, each of its 25 buildings was an individual, 17th- or 18th-century merchant canal house. Painstaking renovations over the years have guaranteed that each room...
3rd Main Rd, K.R. Garden's, Manjunatha Lay Out, Murgesh Pallya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560017, India
Shreyas is the perfect place to go for amazing vegetarian food that is fresh, organic and everything is made with love. The property has an organic farm where they grow most of the ingredients for the daily meals. Guests are able to walk through...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun