The Land of Enchantment
Collected by Latasha Estelle
125 Paseo Del Pueblo Norte, Taos, NM 87571, USA
If you've got your fly rod, hiking shoes, ski gear or mountain bike you'll find plenty of reasons to stop and play on the drive from Santa Fe to Taos. But at the very least be sure to slow down and check out some of the amazing restaurants, gas...
304 C N, Pueblo St Rd, Taos, NM 87571, USA
17 Santuario Dr # A, Chimayo, NM 87522, USA
A little family-owned store that's been around since the 1920's, the El Potrero Trading Post in Chimayó offers provisions both 'spiritual' and 'temporal'--Catholic and Zuni carvings, popsicles and chile peppers... Get here by taking the "high...
Taos, NM, NM, USA
Driving from Taos to Santa Fe, NM we ventured over the Rio Grande on a detour to the Earthships. About 10 miles west of Taos, this 500+ foot bridge is extravagant. A fear of heights and high bridges will not help you over this bridge, but what...
21120 US-84, Abiquiu, NM 87510, USA
Fans of Georgia O'Keeffe should definitely book a stay at this quaint adobe hotel in her old painting grounds. Not only is there a well-stocked gift shop where you can buy O'Keeffe prints and books, the property arranges tours of her home and...
Taos, NM, NM, USA
If you take "The High Road" from Santa Fe north to Taos, you're in for plenty of mountain vistas and old adobe churches; plan to stop frequently. Spaniards founded villages here in the 17th and 18th centuries--their northernmost reach into the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019