Collected by Alesha M Briscoe
Rainbow Falls Trail, Gatlinburg, TN 37738, USA
Rainbow Falls is known for producing a visible rainbow on sunny days. Close to get to from downtown Gatlinburg, this is a fairly popular hike although not for the ill prepared. It's rated moderate to difficult and is a 5.4 mile roundtrip with...
At an elevation of 5,046 feet, the infamous Appalachian trail straddles Tennessee and North Carolina via the Newfound Gap in the Smokies. This 3 mile stretch of the Appalachian Trail will give you a sense of what the pass through hikers experience...
Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail, Gatlinburg, TN 37738, USA
This 5.5 mile long one way road trip amidst the bustling town of Gatlinburg is a must see for visitors to the Smokies. This road is full of great nooks and crannies offering a glimpse into Appalachian history. Get here early to avoid the traffic...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun