The Heart of Texas
Collected by Brisk Afanador
Deep Ellum, Dallas, TX, USA
One of Dallas’s earliest neighborhoods, this formerly industrial area just east of downtown has a long history as an entertainment hub, from its days as a hotbed of blues and jazz clubs in the 1920s, to the 1980s, when local bands like the...
3510, 3825 Lake Austin Blvd, Austin, TX 78703, USA
Ahhh, Spring time in Austin, what a great time to dine outside and take in some much needed Vitamin D. Abel's on the Lake is the perfect place to escape to, as it is surrounded by water and offers great outdoor dining just a few minutes from...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands