Collected by Danielle Peterson
139 Sagg Rd, Sagaponack, NY 11962, USA
Juniper berries serve as entrance bushes, and the baroque-like fountain splashes merrily. Built on a potato farm and reminiscent of the landscape of Tuscany, the 55 acre Wölffer estate houses both stables and vineyards that are elegant and natty....
San Pedro, Belize
South of San Pedro is the award-winning luxury resort of Victoria House. The plantation style property is unlike any other on Ambergris Caye, offering some of the best views of the Caribbean Sea. Despite being one of the larger properties with 42...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter